The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Am I the only one who saw that anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too?

4 posters

Go down

Am I the only one who saw that  anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too? Empty Am I the only one who saw that anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too?

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:36 am

Someone posted a shit post claiming that i'm having something "gay" with SA and he/ she also claimed (on the same post) that i'm hitting on Taylor, Phraser, abby and Mittensaures :] and anon mentioned that they want to protect their girls from "fucking russian gay morons" lol. I never had a chance to take a screen cap or to post a reply because it disappeared. Looks like someone is anti gay or anti communist. Feel so loved. It's funny and offensive at the same time :]
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who saw that  anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too? Empty Re: Am I the only one who saw that anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too?

Post  abby Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:53 am

They're just dumb trolls. I've seen posts like that before. don't listen to what they say
abby
abby
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Am I the only one who saw that  anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too? Empty Re: Am I the only one who saw that anon post that someone posted last night or any of you saw that too?

Post  darthraven Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:02 am

Stupid troll posts just ignore it.
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phraser Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Oh, gosh, did it really refer to us as "his girls"..? How creepy!

I hope it didn't upset you, Tats. Like Raven and Abby said, it was just some ridiculous troll trying to hurt your feelings, don't even pay that nonsense any mind.
phraser
phraser
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down