The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name?

5 posters

Go down

So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name? Empty So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name?

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:17 am

my mothers name's Tatyana. As i said before my parents died when i was five. I don't have memories about them. I allways told my aunt (she raised me up. My uncle died when i was 8 in a car accident.) and my cousines and my friends to call me Tatyana, because it's my moms name and it gave me a feeling that my mom(wherever she is) is close to me. And it's my nick name for my friends. My fathers middle name is "Simonovich". I try to remember their faces i can't. And f*ck it. So how you choose your screen name?
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name? Empty Re: So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name?

Post  black star Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:52 pm

TatyanaSimonovich wrote:my mothers name's Tatyana. As i said before my parents died when i was five. I don't have memories about them. I allways told my aunt (she raised me up. My uncle died when i was 8 in a car accident.) and my cousines and my friends to call me Tatyana, because it's my moms name and it gave me a feeling that my mom(wherever she is) is close to me. And it's my nick name for my friends. My fathers middle name is "Simonovich". I try to remember their faces i can't. And f*ck it. So how you choose your screen name?

All this time, I thought that was your actual name :O But that's pretty neat Smile Honestly? I'm a huge fan of Avril Lavigne, and her perfume Black Star is my favorite body spray/perfume, so I decided to make it my username Razz
black star
black star
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

Back to top Go down

So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name? Empty Re: So why you choosed your current screen name as your screen name?

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:17 pm

aw that's soo sweet. Lol. My close friends and my family call me Tatyana, because i forced them to call me by that name. :]
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  black star Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:23 pm

TatyanaSimonovich wrote:aw that's soo sweet. Lol. My close friends and my family call me Tatyana, because i forced them to call me by that name. :]

Haha Smile That's how one of my friends got the name "S" once. She insisted everyone call her that xD
black star
black star
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  darthraven Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:58 pm

I like star wars lol and Raven used to be the paintball gear I wore so yeah. lol pretty lame
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  abby Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

It's mah name.
abby
abby
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  slytherinangel Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:55 pm

It's too long of a story to type out..but outside of the interwebz people used to call me the slytherin angel (back in middle school and high school), now it's just shortened to Sly..and yeah, I just think the name stuck with me.
slytherinangel
slytherinangel
Mod
Mod

http://slytherinangel.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum