The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of

4 posters

Go down

Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of  Empty Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of

Post  phraser Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:15 pm

There's nothing in the world that I want more than a Winnebago to call my own. It's a truly beautiful thing; all the travel with far less the hassle. No more duffel bags and backpacks. No more overpriced motels and sleazy shelter fronts. Everything I could ever possibly need would be right there, in a home I could take anywhere. I think I'd readily give up everything I have for one of those gorgeous wheeled houses- Aside from Bandit, of course. Perhaps my priorities are a little askew, but a Winnebago really does seem like the answer to all life's problems.. Well, the more simpler ones, at least.
phraser
phraser
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of  Empty Re: Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of

Post  unit 11K rebuilt Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:40 pm

actually I was thinking of starting out in a trailer, until I spent 10 grand, kinda just thru it a away..... and how the o nly hassle I could see with driving a motor home is driving it, I'd probably hit other cars with it backing up... I guess the secret to is it is to not back up, find a big parking lot in every town park it then walk everywhere from there.
unit 11K rebuilt
unit 11K rebuilt
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of  Empty Re: Winnebagos - The Vehicles That Dreams Are Made Of

Post  phraser Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 am

I can imagine that driving such a hulking beauty could take some getting used to, but I'm sure we could manage one way or another. Try not to beat yourself up about the cash, if you've had that much once, you can definitely have it again.
phraser
phraser
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  unit 11K rebuilt Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:01 pm

it was an inheritence from my grandma and grandpa.
unit 11K rebuilt
unit 11K rebuilt
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatsername Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

I'd love something like that- it's the ultimate freedom in today's world. A portable home! There's so many places I want to go, I would just travel endlessly. Driving is an issue for me though, I really don't like to drive :/
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  phraser Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:19 am

To tell you the truth, I've never actually driven in my life, not legally anyway. It's a frightening thing, but if it's all that stands in the way of total freedom, then I say that you and I make it a goal to conquer this fear and make it our bitch, so to speak. :3
phraser
phraser
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:34 am

i wish if i have money to buy a lambo lol. It's only a dream for me. I'd love to learn aviation so i can rent private planes or helicopters, but it'll cost a lot.
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatsername Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:01 am

phraser wrote:To tell you the truth, I've never actually driven in my life, not legally anyway. It's a frightening thing, but if it's all that stands in the way of total freedom, then I say that you and I make it a goal to conquer this fear and make it our bitch, so to speak. :3

Hehe, well put! I've never driven before, ever. The thought of getting a Winnebago after getting my license is nice motivation though ^_^
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:20 am

dream weels + canadian = hot girl in weels lol
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phraser Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 am

Haha. Tats, you're too kind! I love you
phraser
phraser
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum