The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because No One Here Knows Me . . .

4 posters

Go down

Because No One Here Knows Me . . .  Empty Because No One Here Knows Me . . .

Post  Whatsername Fri May 20, 2011 9:35 pm

My name is Taylor, ummm, I'm somewhat strange and a tad screwed up, but, eh, what are you going to do? I don't have any real life friends, I have a very fractured relationship with some of my close relatives, but I'm a lot happier lately because my half brother whom I've never met emailed me back and now we're talking, so yay Smile

I just moved to Arizona, because my parents couldn't really afford our apartment anymore, and we all hated it there due to health concerns (mold). Now my parents are truck driving and I'm just living with my aunt and uncle. I'm relatively happy I think. I'm not very smart, or very nice all the time, but I try. I'm emotionally distant, but working on it.

Oh, and I talk to myself, so watch out, there's all sorts of crazy going in this little head of mine ^-^
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Because No One Here Knows Me . . .  Empty Re: Because No One Here Knows Me . . .

Post  darthraven Fri May 20, 2011 10:14 pm

Smile hey Taylor
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Because No One Here Knows Me . . .  Empty Re: Because No One Here Knows Me . . .

Post  Whatsername Fri May 20, 2011 10:17 pm

Haha, hey, thought I'd do the New Members thing, just to make it official ^^
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  darthraven Fri May 20, 2011 10:19 pm

you're nice to me thats gotta count for something Smile

good job and welcome Very Happy glad to have you here
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  peekaboo Fri May 20, 2011 10:24 pm

hello Taylor Smile
peekaboo
peekaboo

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatsername Fri May 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Nice to be here Very Happy

Hey Hoot! How's going?
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  unit 11K rebuilt Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

haha no wonder, you didn't want to add me to facebook, your way out of my league, I don't stand a chance, not that i did in the first place the distant and age, aren't right either
unit 11K rebuilt
unit 11K rebuilt
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatsername Thu May 26, 2011 10:28 am

I would add you to facebook! Seriously, I actually would, but I really don't have facebook -_- I might get one soon though, everyone else has one! :O

Haha, and I doubt I'm out of your league ^_^ But I'll chose to take that as a compliment, so thanks! <3
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum