The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet the admin

2 posters

Go down

Meet the admin  Empty Meet the admin

Post  darthraven Fri May 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Hey I'm Jared. Most people on ST see that I'm a newbie and don't know me very well so heres a brief intro Smile

I'm Jared. A 16 year old kid stuck in a 19 year old body. I'm complicatedly a simple guy. I'm shy and reserved. I'm semi-intelligent. My self-esteem goes up and down. Right now it's kinda in the middle. I'm a good person who's made mistakes in my life. Plenty of things I wish I had never done or was involved in. I'm nice unless you get on my bad side. I try to help people and I'm pretty unselfish. I have my moments though, I'm pretty sure everyone does. I seek love happiness and acceptance. I have a huge heart and of late I've been kinda of weary of going all out with it. I seem to often attract women who take me for granted alot. I'm a fool for love and love has made the biggest fool out of me. Anyways, I love to write and read, I love video games, I love sports, I'm a diehard Redskins, and Terps fan. I love rock hip hop and a bit of classical from time to time. I'm open to new things for the most part. My dreams in life since I was little was to find the woman of my dreams, get married young, become a cop, fire fighter, lawyer or a pro football player. I played hs football and tore my acl and never rehabbed it the right way, so I'm off to plan b which is law school. Anyways I should stop rambling. This is me Smile
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meet the admin  Empty Helooooo Admin :)

Post  Whatsername Fri May 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Let's see if dumb blonde here can post this reply correctly Razz

Hehe, I like the "sixteen year old kid stuck in a nineteen year old's body"; I'm a sixteen year old stuck in a two year old's body, so beware, I'm going through the terrible twos right now lol.

A lawyer! Niiiice.

And um, bad side? *shudders* I'll tread carefully Smile
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Meet the admin  Empty Re: Meet the admin

Post  darthraven Fri May 20, 2011 9:10 pm

lol looks like you did a good job finding the reply button Wink

haha not the terrible two's Sad

my bad side that you'll never come across Smile
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Meet the admin  Empty RE: Meet the Admin

Post  Whatsername Fri May 20, 2011 9:17 pm

Yeppers, I did it! This is an improvement, before I got the internet, I thought reply meant send a letter :O Postage and all lol.

And you'll hopefully never see meh bad side either . . . it only comes out on a full moon *AWHOOOO* Haha.
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Meet the admin  Empty Re: Meet the admin

Post  darthraven Fri May 20, 2011 9:18 pm

At least you're learning Smile

haha you know I'm only a vampire so, we just might have some issues Very Happy
darthraven
darthraven
Admin