The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there, I'm new (obvi)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hey there, I'm new (obvi) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey there, I'm new (obvi)

Post  unit 11K rebuilt Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:42 pm

I so sorry that someting this serious, has sucked the joy out of your childhood, kids shouldn't have to deal with psycological problem until later in life, but these were the cards god dealt you. It's a total bummer. when I was 10 I felt as if I was differnet from all the kids and it made me depreesed and I hated myself for being gay for years and years, the voices I hear are of just that, people judging me for being gay. I'm not totally gay, I love the womens body in all it's glory but at the same I wish to have that body as well. Plus i think all the women get to have fun, all the cool stuff you guys get to wear, stripping, all the attention you get, not having to make the first move... the only down side you really have is getting hit on all the time and gossip from the other girls.
unit 11K rebuilt
unit 11K rebuilt
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  unit 11K rebuilt Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:43 pm

I so sorry that someting this serious, has sucked the joy out of your childhood, kids shouldn't have to deal with psycological problem until later in life, but these were the cards god dealt you. It's a total bummer. when I was 10 I felt as if I was differnet from all the kids and it made me depreesed and I hated myself for being gay for years and years, the voices I hear are of just that, people judging me for being gay. I'm not totally gay, I love the womens body in all it's glory but at the same I wish to have that body as well. Plus i think all the women get to have fun, all the cool stuff you guys get to wear, stripping, all the attention you get, not having to make the first move... the only down side you really have is getting hit on all the time and gossip from the other girls.
unit 11K rebuilt
unit 11K rebuilt
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  black star Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:50 pm

unit 11K rebuilt wrote:I so sorry that someting this serious, has sucked the joy out of your childhood, kids shouldn't have to deal with psycological problem until later in life, but these were the cards god dealt you. It's a total bummer. when I was 10 I felt as if I was differnet from all the kids and it made me depreesed and I hated myself for being gay for years and years, the voices I hear are of just that, people judging me for being gay. I'm not totally gay, I love the womens body in all it's glory but at the same I wish to have that body as well. Plus i think all the women get to have fun, all the cool stuff you guys get to wear, stripping, all the attention you get, not having to make the first move... the only down side you really have is getting hit on all the time and gossip from the other girls.

I wish I could say it's ok, but I miss how innocent my childhood was before all of this happened. Sometimes, I try to bring it back. Doesn't really work, unfortunately. I'm trying to look at it as a positive thing. It'll make me a stronger person, and that'll help me out in life. I'm sorry about what you're going through. I have no idea what that's like, but it must be horrible Sad Are you thinking about becoming a trans?
black star
black star
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  darthraven Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

unit 11K rebuilt wrote:I so sorry that someting this serious, has sucked the joy out of your childhood, kids shouldn't have to deal with psycological problem until later in life, but these were the cards god dealt you. It's a total bummer. when I was 10 I felt as if I was differnet from all the kids and it made me depreesed and I hated myself for being gay for years and years, the voices I hear are of just that, people judging me for being gay. I'm not totally gay, I love the womens body in all it's glory but at the same I wish to have that body as well. Plus i think all the women get to have fun, all the cool stuff you guys get to wear, stripping, all the attention you get, not having to make the first move... the only down side you really have is getting hit on all the time and gossip from the other girls.

Don't forget the monthly thing and child birth. Those are not fun.

I think having your childhood stripped away, really messes with people. For the longest time it did with me. I always lived in the past wishing I could go back and relive whats already gone just for maybe a second chance to be innocent again. Have fun and not take life so seriously. I mean I'm a last year teenager and I live with so many regrets.
darthraven
darthraven
Admin

https://hiddensecrets.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  unit 11K rebuilt Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:19 pm

yeah I was thinking of becoming transexual. I keep putting it off tho, first it was after marriage failed, then it was after my parents die, now I think I'm going to do it sooner maybe even gay marriage. funny thing is I am more girly then gay, I don't really like men but do like trans cause they look like women.
unit 11K rebuilt
unit 11K rebuilt
Keeper
Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post  black star Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:17 am

darthraven wrote:

Don't forget the monthly thing and child birth. Those are not fun.

I think having your childhood stripped away, really messes with people. For the longest time it did with me. I always lived in the past wishing I could go back and relive whats already gone just for maybe a second chance to be innocent again. Have fun and not take life so seriously. I mean I'm a last year teenager and I live with so many regrets.

Lol, yeah, those are suckish things, too xD

I agree about that messing with people. Nowadays, it seems like I have to try to have fun to keep myself distracted from what's going on in my life. It feels like my life has really gotten messed up over the past couple of years, whether some things I could help or not. I miss the days when it was easy to be happy.
black star
black star
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  black star Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:21 am

unit 11K rebuilt wrote:yeah I was thinking of becoming transexual. I keep putting it off tho, first it was after marriage failed, then it was after my parents die, now I think I'm going to do it sooner maybe even gay marriage. funny thing is I am more girly then gay, I don't really like men but do like trans cause they look like women.

Hm, well, you should just do it whenever you're ready. It's not something you should just rush to get it out of the way or anything.
black star
black star
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum