The Secret Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love of my life

2 posters

Go down

Love of my life Empty Love of my life

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:08 am

I love her soo much. We moved to her parents place last evening. They are nice to me and tell me that they are happy about us. I feel so loved. Her parents are friendly as same as my aunt. After i met my Annushka everything changed in good way. I love her soo much and i love the way she look at me :] we having lots of similarities and we both respect each others feelings. Thats why i love her soo much. Her eyes are soo beautiful i could spend my life time staring at those eyes. I feel heat inside me, the heat of love. I'm no longer depressed. But still on medicine but i can feel my improvement in last few months. True love changes you in good way :] study

Last edited by TatyanaSimonovich on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wuw editing)
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

Love of my life Empty Re: Love of my life

Post  Whatsername Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:17 am

I'm glad everything is getting better sunny
Whatsername
Whatsername
Mod
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  TatyanaSimonovich Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 am

i'm happy too because they accept us and our relationship :] but they told us to act like friends infront of their relatives and family friends, because not everyone are open minded :] we have rules that we have to come home before 9pm if we go out and we can't drink or use drugs lol.
TatyanaSimonovich
TatyanaSimonovich
Secret Veteran
Secret Veteran

http://www.englishrussia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down